Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Viewing Profile: Catriona
Catriona

X

Member Group: Member

Active Stats
User's local time Nov 9 2007, 01:16 AM
Total Cumulative Posts 13
( 0 posts per day / 0.15% of total forum posts )
Most active in Speakers Corner
( 9 posts / 69% of this member's active posts )
Last Active 25th April 2007 - 04:25 AM
Status User is offline (Offline)
Communicate
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send a Personal Message
Contact Send an Email
Information
Home Page No Information
Birthday 12 May 1984
Location Hesperia California.
Interests Music, I am a private vocal instructor. History, Egyptology, Archaeology. I love to read, and I love Celtic Music. I am studying Russian, Ukranian, Spanish, Italian, German(I am actually learning it by accident because my music professor spaeks it and makes me sing in it)and Scottish Gaelic.
I love the history about the Tudors and the war of the roses(Cousins War).
I Sing Opera, and play the Piano, <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=23&k=<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=23&k=guitar" onmouseover="window.status='guitar'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">guitar</a>" onmouseover="window.status='guitar'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">guitar</a>, flute, penny whistle, fife, harmonica, accordian, ocarina, and the recorder. I plan on learning the Bodhran and harp. Along with the table harpsicord. Also called the Virginal.
I make bead jewlery and can't cook to save my life, but I try any how.
Additional Information
Favourite Song The water is wide.

Signature
The moon and the stars giude me in the night as dark as pitch, and the wind and the nightengails sing songs as sweet as honey as they help me find my way.
The goddesss of the night is my saviour, may she always be by my side.