logo
Artists Forum Lyrics Most Popular New stuff Search

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
Oglaigh doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
Oglaigh
L
23 years old
Gender Not Set
Baile Atha Cliath
Born Sep-18-1984
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Favourite Song: No Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 145*
Local Time: Apr 13 2008, 05:56 AM
72 posts (0.06 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

Oglaigh

Cairde

Topics
Friends
My Content
27 Apr 2007
Hey
Just thought i'd make a trip back to the forum and see how everyone are doing these days. Crazy busy these days doing my thesis and studying for my finals. So anyway how are you all getting on! still listening to the rebel tunes I hope.

T�L

Oglaigh
27 Jul 2006
Im heading off to frankfurt tonight for a piss up weekend, any one know some good places to go? Any places where I might be able to take in a bit of trad? I know this is a stupid time to ask cause i will prob be home by the time most people read it but ah well its worth a try!
14 Jul 2006
I was listening to this beautifull piece of music in work as we are using it in a film we are making and it really reminds me of another song but i cant think of what for the life of me! I know this is a bit of a random post but anyone got any idea of a song that sounds similar?
2 Jun 2006
Does anyone know if there is a specific reason why the signatory P O'Neill is used to sign off the official Oglaigh na hEireann statements? Is there a story behind it or is it just a random name they have continue to use like a codeword or the like?
29 Oct 2005
Any fans of the great christy out there? if so wat do you think of his new album?
Last Visitors
Oglaigh has no visitors to display.

Comments
Other users have left no comments for Oglaigh.

Friends
There are no friends to display.