logo
Artists Forum Lyrics Most Popular New stuff Search Board Rules

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
When you lay down and look up at the stars, did you ever wonder where your ceiling was?
Personal Info
IrishDevil
V
39 years old
Female
Newtownabbey
Born June-24-1972
Interests
I love camping, fishing, hiking, gardening, politics, history, reading, writing, music, DVDs, my boys and soon to be grandchild
Other Information
Favourite Song: too many to list
Statistics
Profile Views: 972*
Local Time: Nov 7 2011, 06:21 PM
7 posts (0.01 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

IrishDevil

Members

About Me
Topics
Friends
My Content
I am a very down to earth sort of person. I prefer to spend time outside rather than inside. I look for the meaning in everything and spend much of my time in contemplative thought rather than set idly by when there's not much to do. I grow my own herbs and veg and look to cook. I listen to all kinds of music except for rap and country. I watch all kinds of movies and documentaries. My favourite colours are green, orange and brown. I know how to sew, knit, crochet, pc stuff, play piano, clarinet, guitar, oboe, flute and violin. I know how to cook, repair cars, and weld as well. I wish life could be spent in a tent with an open fire every night. I'm an odd person and I'm a very solitary person at times. I am living with my partner, whom I see very little of since we both work all the time. I love Ireland and I make no distinction between the north and rep ... to me it is all ... ALL Ireland!! I have very strong republican views and I have just recently moved back home after a few years in the states. I'm happy to be back, and as much good happened in the states, no offence to those who live there, but I don't ever want to go back to live there. I'll be back to visit though!!

--------------------
You can only move ahead if you put one foot in front of the other. So, what happens if you don't have any feet?
Last Visitors

8 Feb 2011 - 9:18

25 Sep 2010 - 16:23

15 Mar 2010 - 14:27

14 Oct 2008 - 18:13

Comments
Other users have left no comments for IrishDevil.

Friends

965 posts
15th March 2010 - 02:32 PM

297 posts
21st April 2010 - 01:08 PM

128 posts
9th May 2008 - 02:00 PM

200 posts
12th July 2011 - 12:11 PM
View All Friends
Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th November 2011 - 06:21 PM